WooCommerceInventory Management & WMS
Inventory management & more
Pick your orders with our distraction free Order Picker - showing you the products, quantities and product locations. Generate shipping labels from within our dashboard.
WMS & order processing features
Prevent mistakes during order processing with our handy & distraction free order picker. Easily assign product locations to products, manage your stock and start picking your orders more efficiently without errors.
Warehouse locationscoming soon
Returns management (RMA)coming soon
Android & iOS appcoming soon
Integrate with your favourite tools
WooCommerce Product Bundles
Android & iOS app
Flexible pricing plans
Suited for every stage of your online store. In need of higher limits or specific requirements?Contact our sales team for a custom plan.
For starting webshops receiving orders now and then on an irregular basis.
- For small webshops with up to 100 products
- Create up to 50 product locations
- Process up to 15 orders per month
- Order Picker
- Stock Manager
- Pick lists
For growing webshops receiving up to 70 orders per month.
- Everything in Starter tier, plus:
- Process up to 100 orders per month
- For growing webshops with up to 650 products
- Create up to 650 product locations
- Remove "Powered by WooPiq" branding on pick lists
For small businesses with a large collection of products and receiving a high volume of orders.
- Everything in Growth tier, plus:
- Connect up to 2 webshops
- Process up to 1.000 orders per webshop per month
- For small businesses with up to 4.000 products per webshop
- Create up to 4.000 product locations
- Priority support
For bigger businesses running multiple webshops with a high volume of orders and products.
- Everything in Small Business tier, plus:
- Connect up to 5 webshops
- Process up to 8.000 orders per webshop per month
- For medium sized businesses with up to 20.000 products per webshop
- Create up to 60.000 product locations
Helpful resources & news
The latest announcements from the WooPiq team and helpful resources to get you started with warehouse & inventory management in WooPiq.
Besides our MyParcel integration, WooPiq now also integrates with SendCloud to create shipping labels with more than 10 different shipping carriers. Some of the most popular shipping carriers include PostNL, DHL, DPD, GLS, UPS, Deutsche Post, Fedex and DHL Express.
The SendCloud integration is available for all WooPiq plans. To start using SendCloud with WooPiq, create your account with SendCloud first and follow the steps below to retrieve your API keys.
Set up your SendCloud account
- Login to your Sendcloud account and go to Integrations
- Find Sendcloud API in the list of integrations and click Connect
- Enter a name for the API integration and click Save
- An API Public and Secret Key will be automatically generated
- Important: if you haven’t done it already, add a default Sender address and your invoicing/financial details in the SendCloud settings as well. Without these steps SendCloud will not be able to generate shipping labels for you.
Activate SendCloud integration in WooPiq
To activate the SendCloud integration in WooPiq, simply go to your WooPiq dashboard > Settings > Integrations > SendCloud and fill in the API keys retrieved from the previous steps. Activate the SendCloud integration and save your settings. You will now be able to create shipping labels from the order page (for a single shipping label), or from the Order Picker (for single/multiple shipping labels).
WooPiq WMS now integrates with MyParcel to create PostNL shipping labels – packages, mailbox parcels, digital stamps or unstamped labels – from within the WooPiq dashboard. To activate the MyParcel integration, simply create your API key in the MyParcel dashboard > Shop settings, and paste the API key in the WooPiq dashboard > Settings > Integrations.
Once pasted in, simply switch on the ‘Enable MyParcel integration’ setting and click Save. The MyParcel label options now appear on both the order pages and the Order Picker.
To print a shipping label for a specific order, go to the order page and click ‘Create label’ in the MyParcel section. You are now prompted to select the starting position on an A4 landscape paper to print the label from.
Select the desired starting position and click OK. A PDF document will now be created with the shipping label.
To create shipping labels for multiple orders, you will find a few options available in the Order Picker. The “Print shipping labels for processing orders” button will open a dialog with all ‘processing’ orders preselected. You can search, add and remove orders here, as well as edit the label options (address, package type). Click the print shipping labels button and once again you will be prompted to select the starting position for the shipping labels to print out from.